Who we are
Where You Take the Reins!
What We Do.
Online App (LA APP)
Simple and effective marketing tool to find new customers through engagement that fosters relationships common endearment of Thoroughbred Racehorse, Racing and Punting.
Lengths Ahead Trade Promotion “Where You Take the Reins”
Marketing your Venue through Engagement
Our product is a marketing tool that is a cost effect way of getting the right targeted customer for engagement, this is done without expensive advertising spend either through print, radio, TV, Google and Facebook platforms.
Our LA APP (LAAPP) is powerful light weight Online Application like no other and it provides a simple user friendly interface via any hand held device, laptop or desktop device.
Advertising Spend (Ad Spend)
The new way of marketing through Google and Facebook Advertising campaigns can run into the hundreds of dollars and some cases thousands, this works with algorithms targeting ‘Key words and phrases’ and if not done correctly can burn your ad spend in hours through unwanted page clicks that you pay for and produce ‘Zilch” results or any return on investment.
Our LA APP gets the customer and they will also engage with you directly thorough marketing list , this is engagement is wanted and this is based on the common love of the Thoroughbred Racehorse and also the competitive nature of the social and die hard punter.
These customers are the life blood and backbone to the racing industry.
Our LA APP targets your customer and audience specifically, these are customers that are engaged and want to participate voluntary and enthusiastically.
How do we know, you ask.
We have clients and split tests models running over a 18 months and our customers used have a 99% return rate to engage and this is not one off engagement this has been over a each Saturday program.
Your customer and future customers are targeted, not just any free style random costly “Pay for Click” advertising.
And if you have a Facebook presents and are not paying for Ad Spend and its free, well we all know what you get for free…right!
- Access to our tool and we manage the event over the specific day management over the day that will be your race day through a subscription based arrangement.
- This will involve configuring a specific landing page on our website and offering you free space to advertise and promote your day.
- Create a Q Code dedicated link for your Race Day and provide soft copies of the Q code to be sent to your administration team to be printed out and displayed at entry points and also on your website.
- Ensure Pre commencement and at the closing process is inline with timing for the specific days Lengths Ahead Trade Promotion (LATP).
- Provide Printouts of the Lengths Ahead Trade Promotion (LATP) participants to be displayed onsite and also for record keeping.
- Broadcast SMS sent to the participants at the commencement and closing off of the entries and locking out the online form entry portal.
- At the End of the Trade Promotion a report sent to management with the names and contact details for prize distribution.
- At the End of Promotion, broadcast SMS is sent to ALL participants notifying the prize Winner/s and place getters with a link to the days table of points for review.
- The link will be available to all participants to review and see how they are going as its competition based.
- Pullup banner for advertising at traffic points entering the site, and fliers to be printer up-Premium
- Ensure the Trade Promotion is compliant to the Fair-trading Act and associated rules.
- Ensure customers are Opting In (OPT IN).
- Provide a link and that the customer ticks the box that they understand and have read the rules of the game.
- Manage Opting Out (OPT OUT) in he database.
- Notify all participants at the start and completion of game.
- Keep records and backup for audit purposes.
LA APP ( LAAPP) assists our clients to be better equipped with our unique Marketing tool, Engagement and Analysis by capturing important user data that can be retargeted directly to your enthusiast base when you next have your next venue meeting or game.
The conditions of entry gains the OPT IN is legal process that is required for you market to customers, permission to retarget and remarket is a simple and effective ROI.
And this added future engagement is welcomed as you are targeting your like minded customer.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://lengthsahead.com.au.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.